My tiny city was looking a little prissy with its pinks and oranges and yellow. Last week’s adventure was to drip candle wax on it.
This week I scraped back most of the wax on the roofs and then added some ink. It’s getting nicely grungy.
As it turned out the white ink I had in my cupboard had solidified. The green ink I’d never liked. When I mixed them I got a quite pleasing pale green (and it woke up the white ink). Then I added black ink for good measure. I did dribble ink and then later turn up a bottle of methylated spirits when I tried to clean it up, so that was a cleaning adventure.
Here’s what it looks like now (who knows if it’s finished yet).
And here’s what it used to look like