I just love that the Faith Tabernacle Church is right next to an ihop, which is a diner chain.
This afternoon was more group games. Group games are filled with anxiety (am I the only one who doesn’t know what we are doing? Will anyone follow if I make an offer?), and it showed today. Very competent and talented people were freaking out big time.
Here are some words from Jason on the topic:
– in group games say (make a sound) AND do (because not everyone can see/hear you
– if you are bored, heighten or evolve
– if you want to remember bits from the opening for later scenes, just remember what one person did, and bring back their ideas (not just your own)
– if the group game has a character through it, we want to see that character again in the next group game
– make comments to the fourth wall/to the audience, not to each other
– sweep edits are ok for group games (it’s the smoke grenade, abandons all finesse)