Searching for ideas to use the wallpaper prints I have made this week (the entire book I picked up by the side of the road is now re-purposed).
Crown binding seemed like a nice idea for some cropped prints.
I messed up the measurements (i think I measured in cm and cut in inches or something). So this crown binding which was supposed to be 7cm high had crowns of 3.5cm each, making the crowns a dominant part of the work.
I like how it has turned out and will on purpose make some crown bindings that are this thick.
This one has a hard cover. And really this is just a maquette that may or may not be completed. It’s given me ideas, though and that’s what it’s all about!